- The Space
- I have efficiency style spaces with fridge, microwave and coffee pots, with separate entrance. I have a swimming pool and fire circle, with barbecue grill. There is a fenced in area to store boats. The property backs State Lands with a pond; it is very beautiful and Serene.
- Guest Access
- You will have a private entrance. Building is attached to the house..
- Interaction with Guests
- I am a Licensed Massage Therapist Esthetician and Yoga Teacher. Massage and Skin Care are available in a small spa like setting. I can arrange snorkeling, scalloping, kayaking, fishing, diving, or just boat tours with the local business owners. I do have a dog and I am open to owners having pets.
- The Neighborhood
- We are in the Country, but close to all shopping, beaches, hiking trails, bike trails,close access to the river. We are called the Nature Coast for a reason. I have seen deer, hogs, bobcats, turkey right in my back yard. Plantation Golf Course is right before you get to my home. I walk my dog there daily.
- Getting around
- To get here from the Airport you will need to rent a car. Guest will need their own transportation for public transit is not very good in Citrus County yet. I have plenty of parking. I have a fenced in yard for people to leave their boats. There are so many beautiful road to ride motorcycles on as well.
- Other Things to Note
- I do have cable television and WiFi available in all the rooms.
- $200 Per Week Plus Sales Tax and Cleaning Fee.
Sage Room has a Queen Size Bed
Has a Door to the Back yard which is fenced in for a Dog and leads to the Pool Area
Lavender Room has a Queen Size Bed
LITTLE EAT IN DINING AREA
CONTACT TRACY @ 352-795-0919